A 5-minute walk from Teruel Cathedral, Hostal Alcazaba features a restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is within walking distance of examples of Teruel’s famous Mudéjar architecture.
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Alcazaba has a private bathroom. All rooms have cable TV channels and heating.
The Gran Café de Teruel has 19th-century style décor and serves traditional Spanish cuisine, including tapas dishes.
Set in Teruel’s old town, Hostal Alcazaba is less than 200 m from Plaza del Torico and La Escalinata Monument. The town’s aqueduct is a 5-minute walk away.
- In Old Town
- Dinopolis Museum – 36-minute walk
- Teruel Museum – 1-minute walk
- San Pedro Church – 2-minute walk
- Teruel Cathedral – 2-minute walk
- Aljibe Medieval – 3-minute walk
- Museum of Sacred Art – 3-minute walk
- Acueducto Viaducto de los Arcos – 3-minute walk
- Teruel Station 7-min walk